- Make sure you reach the airport on time as check in counters close 1hr before departure on domestic flights and 2hr before departure on international flights.
- Weigh your check in luggage before travelling to avoid paying for extra luggage.
- It is always advisable to not carry anything that could cause spillage in your check in luggage.
- Ensure that your hand baggage is small enough to fit in the cabin storage or underneath your seat.
- To make your travel easier you can always do web check in.
- Don’t forget to carry your IDs and Passport in case of International travel.
- It is always advisable to get in touch with the hotel concerned and clear any doubts.
- If you are with a child the hotel may charge extra. Same goes for an extra person. Some hotels do not accommodate more than 2 people in a room.
- Do carry government IDs of the occupants of a room.
- Hotels offer a lot of services like swimming pools, complimentary breakfast, spas, gym facilities etc. Find out what all services are available and make the most of them!
- Sometimes a hotel may keep a security amount as you check in. So make sure you have some extra cash!
- Check the prices before availing anything from the mini-bar in your room.
- It is always advisable to carry traveler’s cheque during international travel.
- Don’t carry too much cash and keep your valuables dispersed in case of adversities like theft or loss.
- All cab services are rather trustworthy but still it is better to send the car details to a trusted emergency contact.
- Keep track of the km and hours so that you don’t end up paying more than the fare in a cab.
- Most of all have fun and take a lot of pictures!